Got a questions about candles.
Please, feel free to use this popup enquiry form to send us a question
If you would like to discuss with us about Individualised labels and personalised colours for your candles, drop us a line and get the conversation going.
Handmade Personalised Candle
Uniquely handcrafted in sensuous aromas to suit your every desire.
- Development of a specific scented candle to meet your needs, blending a specific fragrance if required.
- Development of your labels for candles using your logo etc to market your business.
- Development/Design of packaging to meet your specific needs. Print/Colour etc.
- Sample art work issued obtaining approval before production in quantities of your product.
All you need do is follow through the choices laid out above, options marked with * are the minimum we need to make the candle yours.
Let's start with an easy one listed are the container styles:- jar sizes and wick types. choose the type of wick would you like in this handmade personalised candle and select the candle size you want, it automatically adjusts the cost of the candle to the order.
The rest of the choices are up to you and what you would like in and on your handmade personalised candle.
|12 fl oz Medium Status Jar||Burn time anywhere from 100 - 120 hours|
|21 fl oz Large Status Jar||Burn time anywhere from 200 - 220 hours.|
|8 fl oz Small Status Jar||Burn time anytime from 75 - 85 hours.|
|Single Cotton Wick||The Cotton Wick in this candle allows for an even burn pool throughout the life of the candle and helps to give a better scent throw and slightly longer burn time compared to a Woodwick. Remember to trim the wick before each lighting.|
Delivery times are 2-5 working days if products are in stock.
Please allow for up to 7 days for soy wax products to be dispatched as they are handmade!
Usually posted next day (except Sundays and Bank Holidays) to addresses in Great Britain.
Free Delivery for all candle orders valued over £50.00 to all addresses in Great Britain.
click here for our Delivery policy.
The Royal Mail have been delivering letters and parcels for longer and better than every other Company. With daily deliveries to almost every address in the UK (except Sundays and Bank Holidays), customers will receive their parcel in a timeframe that suits. And if they're not in to receive them, our 1400 Delivery Offices across the country make collection simple.
All delivery charges shown on the Shopping Basket and Checkout pages are accurate at the time they were published. The delivery charges are based on Royal Mail published parcel delivery costs and are subject to change without prior notification.
Customer Services – Returns
We do hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if there’s a problem, or if you have simply changed your mind, you can take advantage of our returns policy. Please click here for our Returns policy.
We also deliver to 30 countries in the EU. The Americas and the rest of the World.
We're sure you'll enjoy burning our pure soy wax candles, but as they are handmade using only natural soy wax, fragrance and colour, without other additives, they are quite different from the mass-produced paraffin wax candles available on the market.
Here is some additional information to help ensure you get the best from our products:
- Soy Candles can be damaged or discoloured by strong light sources such as sunlight or fluorescent light. They should therefore never be exposed to strong artificial light or sunlight.
- Soy wax is sensitive to fluctuations in temperature. It has a low melting point and can begin to soften or melt at temperatures above 25ºC. Soy candles are therefore best stored at room temperature, in a dry place and avoiding high temperatures. If they do begin to melt, it can help to move them to a cooler area, or wait until weather conditions change when they return to their original form.
- In warm conditions small droplets may appear on the top of the candle. This is normal and will not affect the burn quality of the candle.
- Soy candles may become cloudy or develop a pale frosted appearance at cold temperatures. This is a normal feature of soy wax and does not affect the performance of the candle. To avoid this, store soy candles at room temperature.
- Soy candles that are poured into glass may have areas where the wax appears not to be adhering to the glass. Again this is normal and is caused by temperature fluctuations which cause the wax to expand and contract.
- Finally...you may notice some slight variations in size, shape or finish of the candles or wax melts. These result from the fact that our products are individually handmade and are not produced on a mechanised production line. Each candle is therefore unique and these slight imperfections do not affect the burn quality or performance of the candle.
Advantages of soya wax candles:
**Please remember that to ensure your safety it is essential that you burn candles safely - use our safety information as a guideline.