Got a questions about candles.
Please, feel free to use this popup enquiry form to send us a question
If you would like to discuss with us about Individualised labels and personalised colours for your candles, drop us a line and get the conversation going.
Scotch Mist Honey Pot Soy Candle
Crisp Rosemary leaves uplifted by Cool Mint and Musky Heather, smoothed and enriched by gentle Cedar and Amber nuances. Scotch Mist Honey Pot Soy Candle is a shimmering, ozonic, airy fresh and bright, herbal fragrance and is a handmade and hand poured scented soy candle.
This Anne Makes Lovely Candles' Scotch Mist Honey Pot Soy Candle, a 6fl.oz Honey Pot Jar Candle arrives in an elegant coloured organza pouch and has a small silver plated charm attached to the ribbon, perfect for that instant gift. The candle comes with a luxury all cotton wick and has a burn time of about 60 hours. .
Hand Poured Soy Candles
Honouring the long historical tradition of the art of candle making our candles are still handmade and in small batches just like in times of yesteryear to ensure quality.
Like anything handmade, the difference is immediately obvious! There is something aesthetically different knowing a human crafted an object and saw the process through each step of the way. It reminds us to enjoy the small things in life and adds a human quality to our happy homes!
|270 grams||Weight of combined jar, lid and candle wax. Delivery weight calculated on each candle ordered.|
|55(hrs)+ approx||Please allow an initial minimum 1 hour burn time per 1 inches of jar diameter. This allows the formation of a large melt pool which will release more scent.|
|6 fl oz Honeypot Jar||With the Anne Makes Lovely Candles Glass Container Collection, you can decorate any space in seconds, and whether you are throwing a sun-drenched lunch or a supper under the stars, scenting the air with magical aromas can make it even more memorable.|
|Dia: 7.6cm Hght: 10cm||Over all diameter and height includes organza rosette.|
|Single Cotton Wick||Allows for an even burn pool throughout the life of the candle.|
|Floral Scents||Floral Scents in Natural Soy Wax Container Candles. These hand crafted soy wax container candles are hand poured in Glasgow, Scotland with luxury soy wax in various floral scents and colours. These hand made soy wax candles will infuse any room with evocative and sophisticated scent that will re-awaken pleasant memories in your mind and create an ambience of welcoming warmth or contemplative calm. With their luxurious aroma instantly blossoms, enveloping a room with scent that lingers for hours, simply stylish, totally transformative. Perfect for that night away or keeping at the office.|
Delivery times are 2-5 working days if products are in stock.
Please allow for up to 7 days for soy wax products to be dispatched as they are handmade!
Usually posted next day (except Sundays and Bank Holidays) to addresses in Great Britain.
Free Delivery for all candle orders valued over £50.00 to all addresses in Great Britain.
click here for our Delivery policy.
The Royal Mail have been delivering letters and parcels for longer and better than every other Company. With daily deliveries to almost every address in the UK (except Sundays and Bank Holidays), customers will receive their parcel in a timeframe that suits. And if they're not in to receive them, our 1400 Delivery Offices across the country make collection simple.
All delivery charges shown on the Shopping Basket and Checkout pages are accurate at the time they were published. The delivery charges are based on Royal Mail published parcel delivery costs and are subject to change without prior notification.
Customer Services – Returns
We do hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if there’s a problem, or if you have simply changed your mind, you can take advantage of our returns policy. Please click here for our Returns policy.
We also deliver to 30 countries in the EU. The Americas and the rest of the World.
We're sure you'll enjoy burning our pure soy wax candles, but as they are handmade using only natural soy wax, fragrance and colour, without other additives, they are quite different from the mass-produced paraffin wax candles available on the market.
Here is some additional information to help ensure you get the best from our products:
- Soy Candles can be damaged or discoloured by strong light sources such as sunlight or fluorescent light. They should therefore never be exposed to strong artificial light or sunlight.
- Soy wax is sensitive to fluctuations in temperature. It has a low melting point and can begin to soften or melt at temperatures above 25ºC. Soy candles are therefore best stored at room temperature, in a dry place and avoiding high temperatures. If they do begin to melt, it can help to move them to a cooler area, or wait until weather conditions change when they return to their original form.
- In warm conditions small droplets may appear on the top of the candle. This is normal and will not affect the burn quality of the candle.
- Soy candles may become cloudy or develop a pale frosted appearance at cold temperatures. This is a normal feature of soy wax and does not affect the performance of the candle. To avoid this, store soy candles at room temperature.
- Soy candles that are poured into glass may have areas where the wax appears not to be adhering to the glass. Again this is normal and is caused by temperature fluctuations which cause the wax to expand and contract.
- Finally...you may notice some slight variations in size, shape or finish of the candles or wax melts. These result from the fact that our products are individually handmade and are not produced on a mechanised production line. Each candle is therefore unique and these slight imperfections do not affect the burn quality or performance of the candle.
Advantages of soya wax candles:
**Please remember that to ensure your safety it is essential that you burn candles safely - use our safety information as a guideline.