Got a questions about candles.
Please, feel free to use this popup enquiry form to send us a question
If you would like to discuss with us about Individualised labels and personalised colours for your candles, drop us a line and get the conversation going.
Wedding Favours Baby Shower Candles Thank You Gifts
Need some help finding the perfect wedding favour candles? A popular signature product from Anne Makes Lovely Candles is the teaser soy candle, a dinky glass container.
These detailed wedding favour candles come in colour matched organza pouch adorned with a decorative personalised label. The teaser soy candles favour is just one option in a list of themed keepsakes designed to take your concept to the next level.
Our wedding favours range can be paired with a variety of accessories. Perfect for your place settings and the décor of your tables.
A special thank you to your closest friends and family. You may want to take a look at our single tea lights or multi-shaped wax tarts, which can arrive wrapped in colour matched organza.
We also produce a triple pack of small hearts in organza pouches or small favour boxes. These are priced on enquiry as the boxes are individually handmade we would be delighted to make them just for you.
All our favour packages come in a colour matched cotton lined wicker basket, unless you ask for something different.
All you need do is follow through the choices laid out above, Options marked with a * are the basics we need to give you an idea of cost.
The rest of the choices are up to you, what you would like.
If you would prefer you can send an email and we can discuss what you would like. Use the "Contact Us about this Product" link at the top of the panel on the right, or the link below.
If it would be easier you can phone us to get the ball rolling.Tel: 0141-583-0635 leave a messageif we are out and we will get back to you a.s.a.p.
Hear from you soon. Anne x. Our Contact
|10(hrs)+ approx||Allowing for an initial 2 hour burn time. Burn Times are calculated to be approximate, 9hrs/1 fl oz, times could be up to 10% longer. Comes with airtight lid, Jar can be reused, refilled and recycled.|
|1 fl oz Teaser Jar||Transform the mood and leave a lasting impression with the Anne Makes Lovely Candles Glass Teaser Jars. Bathe rooms in aromatic candlelight. Suffuse the air with living colognes or use it to welcome friends, to embrace the family, or simply to create an area of calm and relaxation for you.|
|Single Cotton Wick||The Cotton Wick in this candle allows for an even burn pool throughout the life of the candle and helps to give a better scent throw.<br> Remember to trim the wick before each lighting.|
Delivery times are 2-5 working days if products are in stock.
Please allow for up to 7 days for soy wax products to be dispatched as they are handmade!
Usually posted next day (except Sundays and Bank Holidays) to addresses in Great Britain.
Free Delivery for all candle orders valued over £50.00 to all addresses in Great Britain.
click here for our Delivery policy.
The Royal Mail have been delivering letters and parcels for longer and better than every other Company. With daily deliveries to almost every address in the UK (except Sundays and Bank Holidays), customers will receive their parcel in a timeframe that suits. And if they're not in to receive them, our 1400 Delivery Offices across the country make collection simple.
All delivery charges shown on the Shopping Basket and Checkout pages are accurate at the time they were published. The delivery charges are based on Royal Mail published parcel delivery costs and are subject to change without prior notification.
Customer Services – Returns
We do hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, if there’s a problem, or if you have simply changed your mind, you can take advantage of our returns policy. Please click here for our Returns policy.
We also deliver to 30 countries in the EU. The Americas and the rest of the World.
We're sure you'll enjoy burning our pure soy wax candles, but as they are handmade using only natural soy wax, fragrance and colour, without other additives, they are quite different from the mass-produced paraffin wax candles available on the market.
Here is some additional information to help ensure you get the best from our products:
- Soy Candles can be damaged or discoloured by strong light sources such as sunlight or fluorescent light. They should therefore never be exposed to strong artificial light or sunlight.
- Soy wax is sensitive to fluctuations in temperature. It has a low melting point and can begin to soften or melt at temperatures above 25ºC. Soy candles are therefore best stored at room temperature, in a dry place and avoiding high temperatures. If they do begin to melt, it can help to move them to a cooler area, or wait until weather conditions change when they return to their original form.
- In warm conditions small droplets may appear on the top of the candle. This is normal and will not affect the burn quality of the candle.
- Soy candles may become cloudy or develop a pale frosted appearance at cold temperatures. This is a normal feature of soy wax and does not affect the performance of the candle. To avoid this, store soy candles at room temperature.
- Soy candles that are poured into glass may have areas where the wax appears not to be adhering to the glass. Again this is normal and is caused by temperature fluctuations which cause the wax to expand and contract.
- Finally...you may notice some slight variations in size, shape or finish of the candles or wax melts. These result from the fact that our products are individually handmade and are not produced on a mechanised production line. Each candle is therefore unique and these slight imperfections do not affect the burn quality or performance of the candle.
Advantages of soya wax candles:
**Please remember that to ensure your safety it is essential that you burn candles safely - use our safety information as a guideline.